М2Cloud provides a ultra-fast VPS service based on scale-out architecture with All-Flash storage system. To get start using our VPS services please register and active your account via valid email address.
After account activation you will be redirected to client dashboard in BillManager. Dashboard provides customers with common used tasks like first time orders, adding funds for existing services and contacting support.
Select Order a service menu from Dashboard to order a new VPS:
You can select a Virtual Server based a pre-configured templates or choose advanced configurator to build your own configuration:
1. Optional: provide domain name for rDNS
2. Choose VPS operating system from available templates (note: you will be able to upload your own ISO and re-install OS later in VM Manager)
3. By default virtual server is provided with 1x IPv4 address. Add more IP address if needed
4. Read and accept license agreement
5. Add to cart configured Virtual Server
Select "Pay" to start payment process
Type-in promo code if you have any
We accept Wire Transfers, PayPal, WebMoney and Yandex.Money.
Your VPS service will be provisioned, configured instantly and access instructions will be emailed to you after you finish payment process
2Cloud does not provide automatic recurrent charges for VPS services. To add andditional funds to your balance please follow these steps:
- Login to a BillManager
- Review your current balance at the top of user area
- Select "Add funds" menu from Dashboard
- Follow payment instructions in step #2.3 to add additional funds to your account
2Cloud provides automated service for VPS activation based on integrated billing system (BillManager).
1. You can to monitor provisioning process by nagivating to Product/Services menu
2. VPS status will change from activation in process to daily charges after provisioning and configuration is completed
3. Access instructions will be sent automatically to your email address immediately after provisioning process is finished
Check your email account for access instructions. Note: please check Junk email folder if you cannot find email within 5 minutes
- VMManager address: https://vmm.2cloud.eu:1500/
- VMManager username: [as provided in email]
- VMManager password: [as provided in email]
2Cloud virtual server management platform allows you to change VPS standard configurations to suit your requirements, and allowing install required software or reinstall operating system from own ISO image.
Uploading custom ISO
VMManager Dashboard provides information about resource usage statistics as well as common used tasks like uploading your custom ISO:
2Cloud VPS services are provided with latest images of Linux-based images from global repository. However, if you wish to use other operating system you can re-install it from custom ISO uploaded in previous step.
- Login to VMManager
- Select Virtual Machines menu
- Select Disks menu
2. VPS credentials and configuration are provided in the beginning of email.
To attach a custom uploaded ISO image to your virtual machine:
- Choose ISO menu
- Select previously uploaded custom ISO image from drow-down menu
- Select boot priority
- Press [OK]
VMManager provides VNC client directly from web-interface:
1. Choose Virtual Machines menu
2. Select VNC client