IaaS (IT Infrastructure as a Service) - is one of the most effective and modern models for building IT services for businesses. Outsourcing of IT infrastructure allows Customer to reduce expenses in IT, getting rid of the purchase of expensive IT equipment without losing control and flexibility of IT infrastructure.
IaaS service allows significantly reduce project’s implementation time and resources, as Customer should not care about placement of IT equipment in data center facilities, networking, cooling and electrical requirements, servers and data storage systems.
Monitoring and administration of physical or virtual infrastructure (servers, network switches, storage, virtualization platform) can be exclusively be in Customer the hands, thereby ensuring the highest degree of protection, or be carried out in conjunction with us – cloud service provider.
Cluster based IT infrastructure with SAN storage and private network
Bare metal server rental
The model of building infrastructure based on bare metal dedicated servers guarantees complete control over the IT systems, ensuring maximum security and guarantees full control on computing and storage resources. By deploying an IT infrastructure based on a dedicated servers, the Customer can deploy own IT services and use own hypervisor to provision virtual servers, or import existing ones. Customer can choose custom configuration and on pace order on dedicated servers web page.
The advantages of building an IaaS based on a dedicated server:
- Building own IT infrastructure based on dedicated servers often turns out to be cheaper than building a similar IT system in the “cloud”, but at the same time, the Customer gets full control over computing resources and flexibility in choosing a hypervisor;
- Full control over computing resources, and access to the server at management controller level (IPMI);
- Ability to install own hypervisor, setting up your own virtual router (Virtual Router) or lease bare metal (Cisco or Mikrotik), as well organize and build an internal virtual network within the virtualization system;
Cluster based IT infrastructure with storage and private network
When fault tolerance and availability of IT services is main priority, an IT infrastructure should be built on a cluster basis, and using highly available storage system is the most appropriate solution. A cluster can be built by one of the hypervisors - Hyper-V, VMware or XenServer, ensuring the highest availability of Customer’s applications and services with maximum data integrity. Customer should not think about purchasing expensive storage systems, plan in advance disk space and performance requirement of storage subsystem. Customer also should not care of network infrastructure organization and construction and physical equipment placement - this services by a service provider.
The advantages of building IaaS based on a cluster with storage
- Availability of running mission critical services and applications. In case of failure of a physical server located inside the cluster, all virtual servers will be automatically restarted on another node.
- Performance - Customer gets the opportunity to personally manage their computing resources, as well performance of storage subsystem. Speed of shared storage subsystem is several times higher than the speeds of traditional RAID arrays on bare metal servers.
- Cost of implementation. Lease of IT infrastructure as a service allows Customer to receive the required amount of disk space, network, and computing resources without overpaying for unused resources, and, if necessary, it could be easily increased.
Cluster consists of three HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 servers using the VMware vSphere virtualization platform. All-Flash storage is treated with redundant communication channels of 10 Gb/s, a private local area network and a hardware VPN solution based on a Cisco router.
HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 server lease280 € / monthlyServerHP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 – 2x Xeon E5-2640 v4 / 128GB DDR4 / 2x 240 GB SSD / P440ar RAID / 4x 10GbE SFP+
HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 server lease280 € / monthlyServer HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 – 2x Xeon E5-2640 v4 / 128GB DDR4 / 2x 240 GB SSD / P440ar RAID / 4x 10GbE SFP+
HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 server lease250 € / monthlyServer HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 – 1x Xeon E5-2640 v4 / 128GB DDR4 / 2x 240 GB SSD / 5x 4TB NL-SAS 7200rpm / P440ar RAID / 4x 10GbE SFP+
SAN-based storage infrastructure lease400 € / monthly6TiB of disk space based on All-Flash storage ststem, guaranteeing performance of 30,000 IOPS
Cisco VPN router lease10 € / monthlyRouter Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit VPN, SSL, IPsec
10 Gb/s Ethernet port lease120 € / monthlyLease of 12 (twelve) 10Gb/s ports, Layer2, Jumbo Frames 9K
One-time purchase of VMware virtualization platform3280 €VMware vSphere 6 Essentials Plus Kit for 3 hosts (Max 2 CPU per host) (VS6-ESP-KIT-C)
IT infrastructure allows an Enterprises to organize a remote data center while obtaining a single set of technical, communication, software and technological tools, while receiving absolute isolation, control, and a single management system. Our company's engineers have a knowledge and skills to develop a technical project, develop model and prepare requirements for building such solution.
We as service provider, will undertake to supply all the necessary equipment, software, carry out the necessary installation and configuration work, software and technical support, warranty and post-warranty services. We can provide services for the design, implementation, maintenance of infrastructure based on industrial equipment from the leading vendor of manufacturers - Dell EMC, Cisco, Fujitsu. If necessary, we can supply equipment from other manufacturers.
For a detailed quotation, use the contact form. We will respond to your request within 24 hours.